Adamson Builders located in Port Perry, ON, is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Construction Worker to assist in managing construction projects at our 75,000 sq. ft. industrial manufacturing facility. The role entails executing daily plans and work sequences under the direction of the Maintenance Manager. Completing work in an effective safety-conscious manner. This is a full time, all season position.
- Assist in the management of manpower, equipment, tools, materials necessary to support the project schedule
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to calculate requirements and ensure compliance with specifications
- Assist in steel stud framing, wood framing, drywall, insulation, tape and mud, and painting.
- Demolition, cement finishing, concrete restoration, and stripping forms.
- Operate Heavy Equipment
- Participate in site inspections and actively participate in the cultivation of onsite health and safety culture, leading by example
- Review plans and specification to ensure the work being performed meets project requirements
- Valid Certifications or Safety Tickets are highly preferred but not mandatory.
- Valid driver's license and access to vehicle will be an asset.
- Must have 3-5 years’ experience on construction sites
- Must be physically fit and able to lift bend and twist
- Must have knowledge of hand tools and power tools
- Must be safety conscious
- Must have access to reliable means of transportation
- Willing to work overtime, early starts and stay late
Job Type: Full-time
- construction: 3 years (Preferred)