Well known for our solid worldwide reputation, Hertz is proud to be the largest car rental company. At Hertz, we know service excellence is built on our employees. We recognize that you are a unique individual and we understand that you value benefits and rewards that provide flexibility, choice, and control. Benefits to working at Hertz can include health benefits such as medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, online learning and development, employee discounts, retirement plan and much more!
Join the winning team at a company whose reputation speaks for itself…
As a Service Associate:
- You'll be responsible for vehicle preparation to ensure vehicle is ready for customer pick-up.
- Drive and park vehicles on-lot as needed.
- Check for vehicle damage and ensure features of the vehicles are operational.
- Check vehicle status. (rentable/non-rentable)
- Ensure interior of vehicle is clean. (windows, door jams, trunk, vacuum, etc)
- Fill gasoline tank and check fill levels of all fluids
- Clean the exterior of vehicle. (debug and wash)
- Meet processing and standardization quotas.
- Perform related tasks as directed by managers.
- Able to work outdoors in all types of weather conditions.
- Secondary School Diploma/GED
- Detailing experience preferred.
- Must have a valid driver's license and excellent driving record
- Ability to drive multiple types of vehicles
- Effective verbal communication skills with customers, co-workers and management
- Must be able to carry out additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by management due to operational needs.
- Must be able to work days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be at least 20 years of age.
- Must be able to work outside year-round.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.50 /hour
- Class 5 Drivers License (Required)