Inside Sales Representative
Company: Bell Authorized Agents
The Small Business team is dedicated to our B2B client and plays a key role within the organization.
The team is growing and currently seeking a highly motivated customer representative. You will play a critical role within the Small Business inside Sales team if you are innovative and have a drive to succeed. You will have an opportunity to initiate, build and maintain B2B relationships in this fast-paced, exciting opportunity.
As part of the team, our people are making big things happen across the country, nourished constantly by growth, training and personal development opportunities by our passionate leaders.
- Opportunity to articulate Bell’s value proposition and competitive differentiator to key decision makers
- The opportunity to manage the relationships of key B2B accounts
- Proactively participate in the up-selling and raising awareness of various Bell products and services
The successful candidate will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Call Bell B2B customers to offer Small Business Solutions (Phone, Internet and TV)
- Assess client needs and adapt marketing strategies to tailor business solutions
- Provide the best customer experience in the industry
Core competencies and skills:
- 1+ years of relevant experience in sales/service over the phone (outbound calls)
- Proven skills in customer care, sales or direct marketing
- Excellent verbal skills and a professional attitude
- Highly customer centric with exceptional telephone etiquette
- High motivation and strong desire to succeed
- Self motivated with the drive to succeed
- Knowledge of telecommunications would be an asset
- Experience in B2B would be an asset
- Competitive base salary + commission
- Monday to Friday, Day shift, 37.5 hours/week
Come and join our team and reap the rewards as we work together to take your career to the next level!
About the Company:
OSL, a Bell Authorized Sales Agent, is a dynamic, people-first company providing outsourced sales solutions for some of North America’s biggest Fortune 500 companies. We believe in great people doing greater things, every day. At OSL, we hire passionate people who are looking for their next challenging career move. Our people reflect the professionalism and willingness to adapt and learn new skills that make OSL a leading sales and operational organization.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)