CrownRing is a fast-growing Canadian company looking for motivated, trustworthy and dedicated people to join our team. As Canada’s leading wedding band manufacturer, we strive to maintain a professional work environment, both in our image and the quality of our work. We are looking for passionate, driven individuals that are true believers in our immense potential.
We are currently looking for an Office Clerk who is responsible for providing administrative assistance to the Coordinators in our Bridal department.
- Receiving orders from the factories - verifying and matching the orders;
- Process orders to the appropriate departments;
- Verify diamond weight and update system accordingly;
- Verify costing sheet received from the factory to ensure accuracy;
- Verify incoming orders to determine course of action;
- Maintain and update inventory of silver samples;
- Prepare and organize job bags;
- All other tasks related to the position.
- Possess a college degree or equivalent work experience;
- Ability to work in a demanding, fast-paces environment;
- Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills;
- Ability to develop and maintain strong interpersonal relationships;
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and pay attention to detail;
- Computer proficiency, strong knowledge of Microsoft office suite, including Outlook and Excel;
- Language requirements: English written and spoken, knowledge of French would be considered an asset;
- Prior experience within a manufacturing environment is considered an asset.
Job Type: Full-time
- English (Required)
- French (Preferred)