Crock A Doodle, Canada's own paint your own pottery studio, is now Cobourg!!! We opened in May and we are hiring for the fall!
We are looking for part-time studio assistants!
- Are your customer service skills absolutely top notch?
- Are you an incredible multi-tasker?
- Are you able to work weekends?
- Are you ready (and excited!) to be a part of something new in Cobourg?
- Do you absolutely love kids?
- In fact, do you enjoy working with groups of all ages?
- Are you comfortable leading a party or event?
- Do you have a sense of humour?
You may be just who we are looking for!
Your duties will include:
- Greeting customers and helping them to have an incredible pottery painting experience, from choosing their piece to creating it to collecting it!
- Supporting and encouraging creativity and fun
- Maintaining a tidy studio space
- Hosting birthday parties and other events
- Jumping in and helping out when asked or you see it's needed
No artistic ability is required; we let our customers take care of that! Weekend and evening availability is a must! Weekday availability is a plus! This is a permanent part time position, with casual hours, that will continue year-round, we are not currently looking for a summer student.
If you've read this far you're still interested, we may be too! Please come into the studio and ask for "Boss Lady" and bring a copy of your resume to us with a cover letter that includes a paragraph or two about why you would love to work for Crock A Doodle! Must include availability. No agencies please. Don't apply online until after you've dropped off your resume. : D
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Cobourg, ON (Preferred)
- English (Required)