Are you a Canadian resident and Registered Nurse? Could you be interested in working in the United States?
Altru Health System, located in Grand Forks, North Dakota USA, is offering a $10,000-$15,000 sign-on bonus for qualifying RN specialties.
Company Description: Altru Health System is a physician led, community owned, not-for-profit, fully integrated health system. More than 210 physicians representing 44 specialties serve a referral population which exceeds 225,000 people in Northeast North Dakota and Northwest Minnesota. We are proud members of the Mayo Clinic Care Network.
Why Work at Altru:
Altru Health System | Focused on Your Future
- Flexible hours and shifts
- Shift & Weekend Differentials
- Nurse Mentor Program
- Scholarship opportunities
- Excellent medical, dental, vision, 401K (matching and immediate vesting)
- 24 days of PTO for full-time employees
- New hospital coming soon
- Career Advancement Program – providing recognition and reward to “direct” patient care nurses
- Nurse Residency Program – Growing new graduates
Salary range: $29.19 - $36.49 (Nursing Incentives are available)
Do what you love. Make a difference improving health and enriching life. Join our team.
As a Registered Nurse, your requirements:
-Valid RN licensure
-You are required to successfully complete the functional assessment.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $29.19 to $36.49 /hour
- Registered Nurse (RN) (Required)