Langille's Metal Recycling / Langille's Truck Parts is seeking experienced AZ Drivers for Tilt & Load to add to our dynamic team. Suitable candidates should be able to take initiative to achieve project timelines and objectives.
- Must have experience with Tilt & Load of small vehicles and large trucks
- Must have a clean driver's abstract
- Must be available to work some Saturdays
- Knowledge of the GTA and surrounding areas is an asset
- Must be reliable and possess a strong work ethic
- Must possess a safety conscious attitude
The operator will be required to correctly maintain and complete daily inspections and must adhere to all safety procedures.
- Full time year-round employment
- Competitive wages with overtime paid after 44 hours worked
- Immediate start date
- Medical and dental benefits, group RRSP's and uniforms following six (6) months employment
- All long weekends booked off
Job Type: Full-time
- driver: 2 years (Preferred)
- English (Required)