S.G. WELLS FORD is a very busy, well-established FORD DEALERSHIP and we are expanding!
We are currently seeking an experienced, dedicated FORD Master Technician 310S to join our strongly supported team of positive minded, career Professionals! Our Parts Manager is a 30 year FORD Parts Expert and both our Service Manager and Service Advisors are also FORD Master Technicians.
We offer a highly competitive compensation package, bonuses and company benefits.
Wouldn't you like to enjoy a better quality of life in an absolutely gorgeous area? Have a great paying job that allows you to grow in a family run company that truly values it's staff, customers and community? We have terrific schools, shopping, entertainment, the beauty of the St. Lawrence River and all the affordable amenities any individual or family could possibly dream of!
S.G. Wells Ford is a GREAT place to work!
COME GROW WITH US...YOU'LL BE GLAD YOU DID!
Responsibilities include but, are not limited to:
- Diagnosing, repairing and completing approved service on customers' vehicles
- Testing and adjusting vehicle systems to the manufacturers's performance specifications
- Performing electrical and drivability repairs
- Informing customers and advisors work performed, general vehicle condition and future repair requirements
- Maintaining mechanical service equipment on a regularly scheduled basis
- Operating company and customers' vehicles in a clean, safe manner
- Supporting customer relationships by responding to customers' inquiries
- Participating in all safety initiatives as required or assigned
- You will also be responsible for following our safety protocols
An Ideal Candidate will have the following:
- Ford Master Technician qualifications or close to achieving
- A valid drivers licence with a comprehensive, clean drivers abstract
- Proven record of quality and efficient workmanship
- Ability to work as part of a high-performance team
- Positive attitude with a drive to succeed
- Strong commitment to Customer Satisfaction
- Strong aptitude of technical/mechanical repairs
- Excellent problem solving skills/techniques
- Good computer and time management skills
- Organizational ability and attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communications skills required
- Highly competitive wages
- Career education training
- Excellent growth potential
- Bonus program and training incentives
- Family oriented team environment
- Relocation allowance
- Fantastic Employers!
Communication is highly important. If you are able to deliver strong customer satisfaction consistently, are motivated and a great teammate, we are interested in speaking with you!
We sincerely appreciate the interest shown by all applicants. Only qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Application deadline: 2020-08-26
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: $32.00 /hour
- Commuter Benefits
- Company Events
- Dental Care
- Disability Insurance
- Discounted or Free Food
- Employee Assistance Program
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- On-site Parking
- Paid Time Off
- Store Discount
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Wellness Program
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- No Weekends
S.G. Wells Ford has installed Medical Grade True HEPA H13 Air Filtration systems throughout the Dealership, clear plexiglass barriers and provides face masks, face shields and hand sanitizer. Social distancing signs are well displayed.