Entry-level position for Systems Administrator. Learn SAP Basis and systems administration on the job.
Training and mentoring will be provided on managing, monitoring, installing and upgrading SAP systems. The Systems Administrator will learn how to:
- Proactively monitor SAP systems
- Identify issues before they become problems
- Perform routine maintenance work on SAP systems
- Troubleshoot issues and resolve problems
- Apply patches and updates to SAP systems
- Implement and architect new installations
- Administer systems in an AWS environment
- An interest in IT systems administration
- A technical aptitude and interest in software applications
- Problem-solving skills
- Some educational or work experience with installing and managing software applications
CONTAX is an SAP Gold Partner with nine offices in USA, Canada, Australia and The Netherlands and one of the fastest-growing SAP solutions companies in the world.
We provide challenging and meaningful careers for our team members, where we can learn and grow while working with purpose and meaning. We encourage each other to work hard and together we celebrate our successes.
We strive for excellence in everything we do and, while results matter, we also have to allow others the opportunity to make mistakes, as it's a critical part of the learning process. We are an entrepreneurial environment where everyone is given the opportunity to try, and take calculated risks where appropriate.
We strive to be good global citizens and make a positive impact in the communities in which we live and work.
We believe we have the most talented and dedicated team of SAP professionals in the industry. We're always hiring and always growing; and we'll hire talented people even when an opening doesn't exist. We plan to get bigger, better and stronger; and we're always looking for great people to join us on the journey.