This is a remote position. We are looking for someone that’s data-driven, detail oriented, good under pressure and a fast learner. We’re a high energy, fast moving team and hope you’ll be able to keep up with the rest of us.
Our Marketing Account Manager needs to have a passion for what they do and work with integrity and respect to exceed their client’s expectations. We are looking for someone to maintain and manage the accounts that we have already attained, as well as future clients.
Reporting directly to the Senior Account Manager, the Marketing Account Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing effective campaigns for our clients using social media platforms and other software. Judgment and initiative are required in managing the accounts in consultation with the Senior Account Manager. Even though it is a remote position, you will be in close contact with more than one member of the team regularly.
We service primarily chiropractors but other healthcare providers as well. Our clients range from single location providers to one of the largest privately held chiropractic companies in the world with over 40 locations.
This role is very detail-oriented, involves multiple concurrent daily deadlines and tasks, and requires the ability to perform under pressure and in mentally challenging situations. If you are an adaptable and quick learner who is hungry to achieve more, then you will love the fast-paced environment of our growing company.
What It's Like To Work With Us
Power Surge Marketing is an ROI-driven digital marketing agency specializing in paid media optimization and lead generation through Facebook Advertising campaigns. PSM is a young, socially-responsible, positive, fast-paced company and team members must work well under pressure with a strong desire to grow with us.
We’ve created an environment that is welcoming, encouraging and inspiring. We love to have fun and as cliché as it is, we work hard and play hard. Watch this video to get the inside scoop on who we are... our PSM family speaks openly and honestly about all aspects of what it’s like to be apart of PSM!
Want a peek behind closed doors? Take a look: https://youtu.be/rZc8T6_nhWE
Responsibilities and Duties
- Facebook Account Management- managing clients and ensuring we are running successful campaigns
- Making recommendations and creating reports for our clients
- Developing and creating new campaigns with original ad copy and images
- Follow-up on lead generation campaigns
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Maintain, establish, and develop strong business relationships with current and prospective customers
- Expedite the resolution of any customer issues or complaints
- Contribute to company strategies for continued success
- Submit brief, monthly/weekly reports detailing the results of recent/current efforts and future objectives
- Log contacts, conversations, and accounts in InfusionSoft CRM system
- Creating campaigns in ClickFunnels
Qualifications and Skills
- Preference will be given to those with Post-Secondary Education
- High energy, organized, motivated self-starter, positive individual
- Proven success in sales, ability to listen and tailor solutions to meet customer needs
- Face challenges and find creative customer-oriented solutions - ability to think on your feet quickly and move through tasks efficiently
- Ability to motivate a team, foster a positive environment and promote efficiency
- Dependable and "always on time"
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Computer proficiency
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Willingness to work after hours, as required
- Clear and convincing verbal and written communication in English
- Interest in online marketing
- Effective team player, willing to take instructions and eager to learn
- Career advancement opportunities
- Working with the coolest team around
- Flexible hours
- Remote position (yes, you can work in your underwear from home)
- Yearly bonuses
If you believe you’re an ‘A’ player, get in touch… and we’ll put you in an environment that lets you shine.
Have a look at our Facebook page and Instagram feed for a peek into our culture. If you find yourself leaning a bit closer to the screen, go ahead and apply. Thank you for taking the time to consider Power Surge Marketing as the organization that’ll unlock your ability to realize your full potential.
In your cover letter, please share the link to your Facebook page and/or Instagram so we can respectfully see what you’re all about.
Unfortunately, due to the number of applications we receive, we are not able to contact everyone who applies. However, all applications are stored in our talent database and will be considered for future opportunities.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)