CJ Health Care College is looking for a qualified PSW Instructor. Who can teach classes and/or provide placement supervision
Applicant must be a qualified RN or RPN
To instruct classes Monday to Friday, and/or Weekend class. This can be done from home/remotely.
As well as facilitate ON-SITE placement for students doing their placement.
Day and evening available.
- Prepare and deliver lessons and activities
- Facilitate and lead curriculum development
- Evaluate student progress
- Collaborate with administrative staff to ensure all course records are current, accurate, confidential and secure
- Schedule and monitor student placements
- Have knowledgeable background with Personal Support Work and Health Care
- Must be a registered RN or RPN - other applicants will not be considered
- Must be organized, efficient and timely
- Previous teaching experience required
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: ranges based on experience and capabilities
Contract length: 12 months
Part-time hours: 20-40 per week
Expected start date: 2021-03-01
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $20.00-$30.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Due to COVID-19, all classes are online. Instructors will teach remotely with some on-site practical.
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place