Who Are We?
Hydra Dyne Technology designs and manufactures custom hydraulic products and produce some of the world’s most reliable rotary unions, hydraulic cylinders and manifold blocks.
We are growing rapidly, and are seeking talent to join our team!
Our clients include leading OEMs' globally. Our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility is equipped with both specialized equipment and general computer numerical controlled machines. Our strength and individuality lie in our ability to create and conceptualize unique solutions for our customers’ design needs. We are continually expanding and improving our techniques to keep us on the leading edge of technology.
Purpose of Job:
To package, ship, receive and record the movement of parts, supplies, materials, equipment and stock to and from an establishment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform general physical activities in order to load, unload, sort and move shipments by hand or using material handling equipment
- Examine shipment contents and compare with records, such as manifests, invoices, or orders, to verify accuracy of shipment
- Pack, seal, and label materials to prepare for shipping and stock warehousing
- Perform tasks in multi-temperature environments
- Adhere to shipping and receiving policies/procedures, and regulatory compliance procedures
- Understand you workplace health and safety requirements.
- Inspect equipment and the workplace regularly.
- Be alert for hazards.
- Immediately report unsafe work practices and conditions to your supervisor.
- Report accidents, near misses, injuries, or illnesses immediately to your supervisor.
- Follow safe work practices and procedures.
- Cooperate with others on matters relating to occupational safety and health.
Skills and Requirements
- Completion of secondary school or equivalent or 1-3 years in Manufacturing.
- Ability to use Mechanical Inspection Tools (Tape Measure, Calipers, Micrometers and Bore Gage), Power Tools
- Good Written and Oral communication, Problem solving, Decision making, Critical thinking, Job task planning and organizing, Significant use of memory;
- Ability to find information and continuous learning.
- High level of detail accuracy, manual dexterity, and hand-eye co-ordination;
- Proficient at Reading text, Document use, Numeracy;
- Ability to work as a team/independent;
- Ability to work in a safe and orderly manner.
- Ability to effectively communicate in both oral and written.
What we Offer!
- Permanent Full-Time position
- Comprehensive Health & Dental benefits starting after 12 weeks
- Profit-Sharing, Health & Safety and Employee Referral bonus programs
- Competitive and attractive pay based on skill and ability
- Overtime pay, and off-shift premiums from $2.10 - $2.50/hour
- Pension-matching program
- Internal opportunities and cross training within the Company
- Comprehensive training prior to work assignments
- Uniform provided by the Company
Hydra Dyne Technology is an equal opportunity employer that strives to create a respectful, accessible work environment. Should any applicant require accommodation through the application, interview or selection process, please contact Human Resources for assistance
We thank all applicants for their resume, however, only qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Job Type: Full-time
- Assembly: 1 year (Preferred)