Family business founded in 1963, Areo-Fire Ltd is recognized as the leader in the distribution of protection equipment in the field of fire, police and industrial. Areo-Fire Ltd. relies on the quality of its products and services, the satisfaction of its customers and the happiness at work of its employees. We are a dynamic company with approximately 50 employees, operating in a unique and challenging business sector. Our customers, established for more than 55 years, are mostly municipal, governmental and industrial. To serve them, we make all of the necessary efforts to ensure the constant development of the skills of our workforce. In addition, coaching and continuing education are offered to all of our employees. Join a strong team, which will allow you to develop your potential!
Areo-Fire exists by his strength to establish excellent relationships with its customers, ...
- by listening to their real needs;
- by offering products, trucks and / or services that are innovative, adapted to their needs and with value-added;
- by selecting reliable, reputable and high quality products;
- by performing our services conscientiously and professionally;
... in order to help our clients and other contributors to focus on their primary mission to save lives and material products.
Areo-Fire wants to be the best partner for its customers.
Respect, Proximity, Innovation, Expertise and "Sacred Fire".
- Base salary of $ 45,000
- Commissions on the realized sales
- Laptop, cell phone
- Corporate cloths
- Recognition program and social club
Main role and responsibilities:
Under the responsibility of the Director of Sales and National Development, the sales representative:
- promotes and sells equipment, trucks and services in the field of fire fighting, in accordance with the sales strategies established by the management of Areo-Fire Ltd;
- is responsible of achieving specific sales objectives for a given territory;
- carries out business development activities, by seizing or creating new business opportunities with respect to sales of equipment and trucks, while effectively making use of the offer of products and services made available by Areo-Fire Ltd.
- Establish and cultivate a relationship of trust with the client.
- Advise clients and offer them products and services adapted to their current and future needs.
- Perform representation visits on a regular basis (coverage goal to be met).
- Perform prospecting activities for new clients.
- Stay on the lookout for the offer of products and services of the market and the competition.
- Document the files of the clients served and all other administrative duties required by our fonctions.
- Develop an effective partnership with your customer service representative.
- Establish good relationships with all departments of the company, in order to facilitate the sales process.
- Respect business strategy and established pricing policies.
- Follow the evolution of customers and ongoing submissions, through an integrated management system (CRM / ERP).
- Confirm customers' intentions regarding the granting of our annual inspections service, offered for both mechanical and technical services.
- Make technical presentations of our products.
- Respond to requests for proposals and facilitate business presentations.
- Participate in various promotional activities.
- Participate in the implementation of business development strategies, through suggestions or strategic reflection meetings.
- Follow any continuing education deemed relevant to a full mastery of your areas of expertise / knowledge of all products offered.
- Schooling: Sales Training
- Experience: 5 years in a similar function
- Perfect bilingualism (French / English), oral and written (essential)
- Very good computer skills, including Office Suite
- Have worked with an integrated management system (ERP) (Syteline / Infor Suite) (an asset)
- Require to reside within your sales territory (Côte-Nord, Saguenay / Lac St-Jean and New Brunswick)
- Reside in New Brunswick, an important asset
- Be open to regular travel
- Be available during evenings and weekends
- Hold a valid Canadian passport
- Have a valid driver's license (Class 4A is an asset) and keep a good driving record
- Good knowledge of the fire safety environment (an asset)
- Good knowledge of health and safety principles in the workplace (an asset)
- Ability to effectively use the various communication tools available
- Professionalism and excellent sense of customer service
- Strong interpersonal skills and good communicator
- Excellent time and priority management, ability to work under pressure and manage multiple files at once
- Be proactive, positive and enjoy challenges
- Open to changes, great adaptability and ability to develop winning strategies
- Ability to work in a team, collaborative spirit
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent