00100-Quartier Dix 30, 9335, BOUL. LEDUC, BROSSARD, Quebec, Canada Req #3405
Friday, August 28, 2020
Founded in 1985, La Vie en Rose has distinguished itself as a Canadian leader in the field of lingerie and jerseys with more than 3,000 employees. The company has more than 230 stores across Canada, and our ultimate goal is to make you feel beautiful and comfortable in our lingerie and swimsuits and provide you with outstanding customer service. In addition, since 2006 we have entered the international market and our brand is now represented in 18 countries.
At La Vie en Rose, employees are the most important asset of the company. It is important for us that employees feel appreciated in their work. That's why we encourage in-house promotions and offer the best possible training to our employees so that they all develop a long and beautiful career at La Vie en Rose.
The Purpose of the Role
Under the supervision of the Regional Sales Manager, the store Manager is responsible for ensuring the management of the store as well as providing excellent customer service. She is ultimately responsible for achieving the global objectives and maintaining the La Vie en Rose company standards in terms of customer service, sales, salary control and visual presentation. She also has to ensure the highest level of employee performance by effectively hiring motivated and well chosen candidates by training, by developing and by evaluating all of her team members.
- Maximize efficiency and profitability of the store;
- Determine sale objectives and ensure they are reached or exceeded. Communicate the necessary information to the team so they can achieve the sales objectives;
- Train employees on best sales techniques and product knowledge;
- Analyze sales results and develop action plans to increase sales results;
- Analyze sales result by department on a weekly basis;
- Effectively manage wage costs through proper scheduling and employee performance;
- Follow administrative procedures and La Vie en Rose policies;
- Ensure that the Regional Sales Manager is aware of all actions relating to in store
- Always be aware of the competition and the market tendency;
- Build a regular clientele by promoting the La Vie en Rose image and brand and also by building contacts in the retail industry;
- Identify the type of in-store clientele as well as their needs and wants;
- Participate and work with the mall administration.
- Help to build a strong team: recruit, prepare and train the next generation by identifying the best potential candidates for various positions;
- Motivate the team; create a positive environment, look for excellence and develop a sense of belonging and pride to work for La Vie en Rose; pass on the La Vie en Rose mission and vision to the team;
- Manage employee work relations and implement progressive disciplinary measures if necessary, including dismissals in accordance with provincial laws, procedures and policies of the company;
- Execute employee performance evaluations;
- Plan work schedules, communicate them to the employees and control absenteeism and tardiness;
- Act as a role model in every situation.
- Know the merchandise and the technical details of the products;
- Coordinate the store’s merchandise to be attractive and functional by following the company’s plan-o-gram;
- Develop an action plan to improve store inventory results;
- Plan the reception of the stock and ensure the visual set-up is done in a timely manner;
- Participate in the management of the store’s visual image and the maintenance of the store and back store.
- Be able to fully understand and use all functions and reports on the computer;
- Know, understand and use the Procedure Manuals of various departments from Head Office;
- Proceed to the opening and closing of the store; ensure that the management team is there to support this action;
- Provide quality reports to head office in the demanded timelines;
- Efficiently manage all store expenses;
- Follow all policies and procedures of the company in all areas of security and loss prevention;
- Execute all other related jobs.
- Experience as a Manager in the retail industry;
- Known as a leader and motivator;
- Effective interpersonal skills and team spirit;
- Passion for sales, management and fashion;
- Result-oriented and attentive to needs;
- Proactive and diplomat;
- Capable of working in a constantly evolving environment.
The information on this site is for information purposes only and is not intended to have legal consequences. La Vie en Rose is committed to employment equity. La Vie en Rose has put in place an adaptation process that provides accommodation for selected candidates for an interview.
Pay Type Salary