Auto req ID:
PepsiCo Canada is recognized as one of Canada’s top 100 employers. PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. Our product portfolio includes 22 world-famous, billion-dollar brands; from Gatorade to Quaker, Tropicana to Lay’s and more. We make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world.
At PepsiCo Canada, we are always centered on the consumer, developing exciting brand campaigns and continuously driving product innovations. Our people are our greatest asset! By supporting their ability to work effectively together and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that PepsiCo Canada is the company you want to work for!
PepsiCo Leadership Program
At PepsiCo Canada we’re always on the lookout for great talent – and that search often brings us to campuses like yours! So, why choose the Finance Leadership Program?
- Early Responsibility: Accelerate your career progression with early leadership responsibilities
- Make an Impact: Contribute in a fast-paced and dynamic environment that pursues growth
- Development and Coaching: Develop yourself and learn to lead and develop others at a company where our People are a strategic priority
Make a tangible impact on globally recognized and respected brands
What will you do in your first experience?
- Generate ideas on how to deliver more value to the business
- Act as a member on our core business teams
- Develop insightful analysis on business results
- Internal reporting within your functional area of the P&L
- Develop the budget and forecast for your functional area
Who’s a good fit for the team?
What you can expect from us:
- Candidates graduating with a University Degree in Business/Commerce by August 2021
- Interest in pursuing a CPA designation considered an asset
- Strategic and collaborative thinker
- Results oriented
- Excellent analytical problem solving skills
- Ability to see the big picture, with attention to detail
- Bilingual (French) an asset, but not required
- Competitive compensation, benefits, pension, RRSP contribution and vacation time
- A flexible working environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance
- A dynamic and inclusive culture that promotes you to bring your whole-self to work
- A supportive team that will encourage your professional growth and development
- An opportunity to be meaningful and impactful within your work and projects
How to Apply
1. Go to pepsicojobs.com
2. Search Jobs by Keyword:
3. Apply online with your resume and cover letter in one file
DEADLINE TO APPLY:
SUNDAY AUGUST 23, 2020 @ 11:59 PM (EST)