ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Acts as first point of contact for visitors and vendors, maintain entry/exit logs.
- Controls access to monitoring center to maintain facility security.
- Answers main telephone line in a pleasant and courteous manner.
- Prompt routing, connection of incoming calls to requested individuals.
- Coordinates and organizes the flow of mail correspondence, postage for mail and filing.
- May perform basic accounting functions such as requesting quotes, submitting requisitions, coding invoices, expense report processing, ordering and maintaining office supplies and disaster recovery items.
- Coordinates service/maintenance appointments/ticketing for building operations.
- Coordinate meetings, events, and travel arrangements.
- Billing and monitoring systems/data entry and/or verification.
- Review, report and post supervisor safety logs.
- Supports user access requests provisioning and auditing.
- Supports employee licensing/registration processes and documentation.
- Assist managers/supervisors as assigned.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
QUALIFICATION STANDARDS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Functional computer skills, with the ability to work with common office software.
- Familiarity with common office machines including phones, copier, fax, etc.
- Must be pleasant, able to handle multiple tasks, and possess excellent phone skills.
1. Greets monitoring center visitors and vendors and answers main telephone line. Supports monitoring center staff with administrative tasks.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Associate’s degree in business administration or related field preferred.
2. Greets monitoring center visitors and vendors and answers main telephone line. Supports monitoring center staff with administrative tasks.
- 2 year to 3 year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Administrative Assistant: 2 years (Required)