We are looking for a Hotel Maintenance Worker to perform repairs and preventative maintenance work to ensure all facilities and amenities are in working order and meet Hotel standards.
- Drywalls repairs and caulking (required)
- General knowledge of plumbing repairing.
- General knowledge about heating units and air conditioners
- Seasonal outdoor landscaping * Perform regular property inspections of the hotel including common areas, building exterior, and landscape.
- Responsible for vandalism clean up and repair, within skill level.
- Maintain heating and air conditioning systems, control panels, thermostats, etc.
- Maintain working knowledge of environmental safeguards and alarm systems.
- Maintain fire alarms and extinguishers.
- Maintain outside grounds (remove snow, ice, and debris, spray and remove weeds, sweep and clean gutters, water and maintain sprinkling systems).
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervisor.
- Prepare, paint and decorate interior and exterior surfaces, as required.
- Ability to perform small repairs
- Carpentry skills and refinishing wood preferred
- Effective communication skills with individuals at all levels.
- Must be familiar with cleaning products.
- Strong customer service orientation and skills.
- Interact with management, co-workers, and public.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift, push, pull, and move a minimum of 25 pounds.
- Must have or be prepared to take Pool Operator's Course provided by AHS.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: From $17.00 per hour
We have very strict rules that must be followed to keep our Staff and Guest safe
- maintenance: 1 year (preferred)