We are looking for a full-time Nanny for our 3 years old energetic and sweet baby girl. We would like to find someone can take care of my daughter's daily routine and schedule age appropriate creative and educational activities. We are expecting our 2nd child in mid of September. Both parents will take care of the second baby. No newborn childcare duties will be added to this position in this year. Our compensation package will be very flexible based on the experience and background of the candidates.
Please check more details and requirements below
- ECE or Child Psychology education background preferred.
- At least 1 year solid childcare working experience required. (especially for 2-5 years old child)
- Ability to take direction and follow specified schedules and routines.
- Certified Nanny Training preferred.
- A current Criminal Record Check.
- A current Cleared Vulnerable Sector check
- Current CPR/ First Aid Certificate
1. Maintain the daily routine and schedule nap time
2. Planning age appropriate creative and educational activities: e.g., crafts, puzzles, music, reading, drawings and puppet games etc. in the morning and afternoon; and 1 - 2 hour outdoor activities in the afternoon (daily)
3. Ensure children’s safety during indoors and outdoors activities
4. Prepare lunch and dinner for a child (Daily)
5. Tidy up the toys and play areas and children’s rooms
1. Keep the kitchen clean
2. Put the child's dirty dishes and utensils into the dishwasher (daily)
Live-Out, Full Time
Live-out: Monday-Friday 10:00AM - 6:00PM (basic COVID-19 protection action needed, ie: Mask, daily temperature testing)
North York (HWY 401 & Bayview Ave)
Date to Start
Now - Mid of August, 2020
My family fully respects social distancing requirements and limits contact with others who are not socially distancing or careful. We will try our best to reduce risk if there is a fall wave of COVID-19, and we expect you are comfortable to take care yourself as well.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $3,400.00-$3,800.00 per month
My family fully respects social distancing requirements and limits contact with others who are not socially distancing or careful. We will try our best to reduce risk if there is a fall wave of COVID-19.
- Nanny: 1 year (Preferred)
- Babysitting: 1 year (Preferred)
- CPR & First Aid (Preferred)