We are seeking a detailed, organized and responsible individual to join our team.
Responsibilities include checking reservation details for hotel guests to ensure accuracy, checking daily paperwork from the various revenue centres, and ensuring cash accuracy.
Computer skills such as spreadsheets and ability to learn and master the hospitality software are required. Customer service skill are essential as well.
Set schedule of Monday to Friday mornings from 2am to 10am.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- hotel: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Required)
- Secondary School (Required)
- Lloydminster, AB (Preferred)
- Class 5 Drivers License (Preferred)
- english (written and spoken) (Required)