It’s your story. It’s our platform. Be a part of a movement that will change how the world sees, hears and feels about Cannabis.
Spiritleaf – Collingwood is looking for a Key Holder to lead and inspire by taking a forward-thinking approach to the retail experience. You will drive sales and create an environment that is engaging, educational and inspiring to customers and team members.
Spiritleaf recognizes that employees are at the core of our success and take pride in a corporate culture that emphasizes inclusiveness, collaboration and diversity. Our employees stem from a wide range of professional backgrounds; each bringing their own unique skills and talents to the table, working together to continue our incredible momentum of growth.
In the role of Keyholder, you are responsible to assist store management in reaching all store objectives. To ensure the retail store maximizes its sales revenue through excellent customer service, store maintenance, merchandising and handling product shipments.
· Assists customers in the selection of merchandise, while providing information about the product, materials, technology, and functionality.
· Ensures Spiritleaf’s customer service standards are upheld by listening to customer’s wants and needs and providing product information when required.
· Maintains store appearance; assists in processing and replenishing merchandise and assist with customer service inquiries.
· Help to support and create a team environment by respecting co-workers.
· Maintain superior levels of merchandising in the store, ensuring that product displays are attractive, space efficient, and secure.
· Assist the management team in the training and supervising of employees.
· Accurately complete bank deposits and maintain balancing information file.
· Comply with retail policies regarding inventory control, sales procedures, etc.
· Perform daily maintenance of the store and store fixtures to ensure neatness is upheld.
· Enforce existing store standards in the absence of store manager or assistant manager.
· Ensure building security is upheld by proper use of alarm systems and store security devices.
· Ensure that store is opened and closed in accordance with hours of business.
· Is knowledgeable of trends and supports brand messaging
· Gains understanding of how merchant skills impact business and the customer experience
· Supports new hires through mentorship
· Is self-aware and focused on self-development
· Collaborates with the team during morning and closing meeting
· Possesses strong written and verbal communication skills, strong assessment and decision-making skills
· Provides insight in relationship to the customer experience to the leadership team
· Participates in ongoing staff education and through sharing of product knowledge
What You Bring
· Cannabis knowledge and industry background
· A strong sense of personal integrity
· Excellent listening and communication skills
· Demonstrates extraordinary customer service
· Takes ownership of individual awareness of product knowledge
· At least 2 years’ experience in a retail environment
· A passion for our product and changing the way the world sees cannabis
· You must be at least the minimum required legal age in your province, and be able to pass a police background check
· You must be a Qualified Cannabis Worker in addition to completing your provincial or territory training course (Cansell) and be able to provide a copy of the certificate
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $17.00 to $18.00 /hour
- retail sales: 2 years (Preferred)