GILMER'S HOME HARDWARE BUILDING CENTRE is looking for an Inventory Associate to join our busy and growing team.
It is important to note that this is not a Warehouse or Fulfillment type position.
Under the direction of store Management, this candidate is responsible for the protection of company assets.
The Inventory Associate will ensure inventory integrity, as well as stock fulfillment to the sales floor and provide customer service and ensure that they follow all company policies and procedures.
The successful Inventory Associate will be a focused, detail-oriented and number savvy individual.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Protection of company assets
· Maintain a professional environment, ensuring the best possible experience for customers and sales associates
· Ensure compliance to company policies and procedures through daily tasks
· Complete daily tasks in a timely manner
· Ensuring you arrive to all shifts by the required time
· Assist with customer carry outs when required
· Maintaining merchandise in aisles and warehouse
· Maintaining store and standards
· The filling and facing of product from regular delivery trucks and staying until all stock from truck is worked
· Aid in the auditing of inventory
· Back fill retail locations from warehouse and secondary locations.
· Maintaining cleanliness throughout the Store
· Maintaining neat and organized work areas
· Perform housekeeping duties
· Other duties as assigned
Inventory Associates must be able to perform essential duties and responsibilities. Must be able to use a computer, lift merchandise weighing up to 35 pounds, and climb up and down ladders.
Stock and Inventory Associates also must offer flexibility in scheduling to meet business needs. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability necessary to perform these duties.
Some evenings and weekends are a requirement of the position.
· Ability to communicate with a friendly, calm and consistent demeanor
· Ability to work with others
· Ability to remain individually productive
· Ability to operate a tablet
· Ability to operate a computer
· Strong math skills
· Attention to detail
· Strong interpersonal, organizational and time management skills
· Ability to remain calm under pressure.
If you feel that you have the skills and qualifications that meet the above requirements, please submit your resume to the email address provided or by clicking the APPLY NOW button.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Freelance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Retail Inventory: 1 year (Required)
- Secondary School (Required)