Triangle Physiotherapy is an established & expanding group of multidisciplinary clinic, with multiple locations in the GTA. Our motive is to provide patient-focused quality care with emphasis on manual therapy, exercise & education-focused treatment.
We are looking for a Human Resources Coordinator to support the Human resources (HR) department with a variety of personnel related administrative duties.
What you’ll do:
- Recruitment; Scheduling job interviews and assisting in interview process
- On-boarding new hires; Maintain and prepare orientation packages;
- Assist in daily operation of employee scheduling;
- Handle administration of leave tracking
- Maintaining current HR files and databases
- Performance Appraisal Management
- Handling Terminations and Exits
- Update information in HR Management
- Gather information and perform the audits as and when required
- Maintain and update Company Policies and Procedures as required
- Providing general administrative support including preparation of announcements, creating minutes, document distribution and filing
- Providing general human resources support by serving as the first point of contact for employees
- Post-secondary education in Human Resources Management
- Experience working in an administrative capacity, preferably in HR.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- Attention to details and accuracy are critical.
- Organized, take initiative, and able to prioritize.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Understand, Interpret, and apply company policies and procedures.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Maintain confidentiality and exercise sound judgment
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Human Resources: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)