Location/Lieu: Greater City of Sudbury, ON
Position/Poste: Permanent Part-time Homemaking Service Worker
- Assists seniors in their own homes with non-medical activities of daily living in accordance with March of Dimes Canada policies and procedures:
- Light housekeeping
- Laundry Assistance
- Performs duties in a professional manner, which respects the dignity and right to privacy and maintains consumer and staff health and safety.
- Required to work variable shifts (i.e. days, evenings).
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Current Standard First Aid and CPR certification
- Experience working with Older adults and/or adults with age related health conditions and/ or disabilities
- Knowledge of and abilities in transferring and housekeeping duties
- Physical Demands Self Analysis Required upon hire
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work flexible and regularly scheduled hours
- A valid driver’s license and vehicle is needed as staff will be required to work at more than one location
Benefits: Paid mileage, competitive wages, paid orientation and training
Applications accepted until/Candidatures acceptées jusqu’au: 10/28/2020
Send application and resume to/Adressez votre demande d’emploi et curriculum vitae à:
Name: Alice Menard
Position: Community Support Supervisor
March of Dimes Canada is committed to a workforce that is reflective of the diverse populations that we serve. We welcome applications from qualified individuals from all backgrounds. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), and accessibility standards across Canada, March of Dimes Canada will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require any accommodations, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs. We are committed to a selection process and work environment that is inclusive, equitable and accessible.
Job Type: Part-time