IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. We offer applications that enable companies to respond quickly to market changes and use resources in a more agile way to achieve better business performance and competitive advantages. IFS’s products are known for being user friendly, modular in their design and flexible enough to support the customers in their way of working according to their established processes. IFS was founded in 1983, currently has over 4,000 employees, and supports more than ten thousand customers worldwide from a network of local offices and through our growing ecosystem of partners.
In 2020, IFS acquired Clevest Solutions Inc., the leading provider of mobile workforce management and advanced network deployment solutions in the utilities vertical.
This role will support the Clevest line of business within IFS. Our mobile applications and platforms enable gas, water, and electric utilities to scale their workforce in the field and leverage the latest technologies in their day-to-day work. We enable utilities to transform their field operations by rapidly automating and optimizing any field work activity or process to improve response time and effectiveness. Our platforms offer utility operations personnel in both the office and field improved location and situational awareness for faster, more intelligent decision-making, greater safety and easier regulatory compliance.
We are currently looking to grow our Mobile Development team. Reach out if you're looking for a change and want to work for a growing company committed to environmental sustainability by delivering products that help our customers reduce their environmental impact. Our award winning solutions help the utility industry establish a culture of conservation by promoting the efficient delivery of electricity, gas, and water resources by utility companies, and in doing so, the efficient use of these resources by consumers.
Our team is using the latest mobile technologies such as Xamarin Studio for multi-platform mobile development for iOS, Android, and Windows platforms. You will be responsible for delivering quality mobile software by applying sound development practices and development methodology. Based on functional specifications, you will design, develop, unit test and integrate software components. You are a team player who can contribute to technical discussions, participate in code reviews, collaborate with teammates and QA, provide effort estimates, and meet deadlines. We use the latest Service Oriented Architecture Design and leading-edge technologies, and continue to issue patents for our innovative solutions.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of development experience in a software product company including several years of mobile development experience, with minimum 1 year with Xamarin Studio, plus a degree in Computer Science/Engineering or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Development experience with iOS and/or Android platform
- Development experience with .NET framework using C#, XML, HTML5 and Web Services
- Experience successfully designing and implementing mobile applications with aesthetic and functional UI
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving ability, and attention to detail
- A solid understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle and object-oriented development
- A team player as well as able to work independently with minimal supervision and under tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communications skills