Come Work for the Voortman’s Team!
- Must be able to work weekly rotating shifts (day, nights, and afternoons)
- 8-hour shifts
- Monday through Friday
Competitive Pay and Benefits:
- Starting at $19.37 an hour to start, raised to $20.37 an hour after 30 days.
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Two weeks of paid vacation after 1 year
- Uniforms provided after 3 months – Yearly safety shoe allowance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
Best in Class Work Environment
- Inclusive Workforce
- Industry-Leading Safety Record
Career Advancement Opportunities
Voortman Cookies Ltd.
Voortman Cookies has a long and stable history, with further growth expected. We ship products across North America, as well as globally. We care about our people, our products and our customers. We are currently looking to fill many positions in our plant. If you are interested in a long-term career with potential for advancement, then look no further! We offer a competitive benefits package as well as other perks to all full-time employees.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work in a safe manner as per Voortman Cookie company policies
- Regular lifting up to 55lbs
- Grind cookies and other ingredients in grinding machine
- Operation of hoist system
- May be required to palletize cases of cookies when necessary
- Cleaning duties such as sweeping, cleaning equipment etc.
- Use of Pressure sprayer to clean equipment as required
- Complete all other duties as assigned
- Must be able to work rotating shifts
- Punctual and reliable
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Take pride in a job well done
- All positions require standing for long periods
- Ability to work independently or with others, as part of a team
- Must have valid SIN
- Must be willing to complete a criminal background check
- Must be able to understand and follow instruction
Voortman Cookies Limited is an equal opportunity employer and committed to employing following the Ontario Human Rights Code and the AODA. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise HR if you require accommodation as per the AODA.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $19.37 per hour
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- We are located at 4455 N Service Road # 600 in Burlington ON. Is this within a reasonable commute for you?
- Are you available to work a rotating schedule on are open day, afternoon and evening shifts? (8 hour shift / Monday - Friday)