The Shipper/Receiver is primarily responsible for picking orders, arranging shipping, and receiving product into inventory. International brokerage documentation experience is an asset. Inventory Management skills and a keen eye for details are also considered an asset for this position.
Hypervac Technologies is an equal opportunity employer that leads the HVAC manufacturing industry with innovative HVAC maintenance products and unmatched after sales service. We are experiencing exponential growth and excited to be looking for an individual that shares our passion.
· Detail Oriented
· Initiative / Collaboration
· Time Management
· Written & Oral Communication
· Process Improvement
· Planning & Organization Skills
· Data Entry Skill
· Physical Lifting
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare products for shipping by identifying, picking, packaging, loading, and documenting shipments.
- Receive and put away materials into inventory locations.
- Communicate effectively with internal and external customers.
- Follow Quality Control Protocols.
- Monitor inventory levels and communicate shortages, as required.
- Manage activities throughout the order fulfilment and transportation cycle to make sure established deadlines are met.
- Monitor and analyze freight costs and lead times for improvement opportunities in services provided.
- Actively participate in process improvements in the shipping and transportation processes.
EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma required.
2+ years of experience in shipping and / or inventory management preferred.
Working knowledge of trade agreements, shipping regulations and documentation requirements.
Experience in a warehouse inventory system.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office and logistics software.
· On-the-job training will be provided, as needed.
· Additional training may also be provided, as needed.
The Shipper/Receiver works five days per week. Regular working hours are 8:00am – 4:30pm but may work later or earlier to meet organizational needs. The Shipper/Receiver is generally working in an indoor shop environment.
Remuneration for this position is based on experience and quality of work. Salary range for this position is $18-$20 per hour. Incumbents of this position earn 4% vacation after one year of employment.
Full-time, permanent incumbents of this position are eligible for company benefits programs including health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance benefits, after three months of employment.
EXPECTATIONS OF ALL HYPERVAC TECHNOLOGIES EMPLOYEES:
· Make a good first impression! The workplace should be well organized and maintained to demonstrate the type of care we use in building our products.
- Manufacture a superior product that our customers will rave about.
- Treat all employees with respect and maintain a positive attitude.
- Communicate with manager about any workplace issues.
- Be flexible and perform duties as workload necessitates.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00-$20.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday