About the Role
Are you a graphic designer that’s passionate about design trends and deeply immersed in music culture? We’re looking for a designer to help us create compelling visual campaigns and marketing assets for guitars, keyboards, drums, recording and DJ gear. This is a unique full-time job opportunity to work in our Vancouver location creating marketing materials for the leading musical instrument retailer in the world.
In this role, you will design a variety of creative materials for print, web, social media, email and be responsible for taking design concepts through to production. In addition to a strong eye for design we are looking for someone that is self-motivated, collaborative as well as able to work independently. It is also important to have strong organizational and communication skills.
Responsibilities - Here's what you'll be doing
- Work closely with the marketing team and product managers to create designs from concept through to final deliverables in all forms of media.
- Develop and maintain Tom Lee Music graphic standards and brand playbook.
- Organize and track project workflow and meet deadlines.
- Assist with other marketing duties as required.
Skills Required - Here's what you need to have
- A strong eye for contemporary design.
- Graphic design experience using Adobe Creative Suite.
- A passion for design, marketing, music and contemporary culture.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and time management skills.
- Deadline driven and cool under pressure.
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The following additional skills are an asset
- Experience with photography, video, animation, writing or social media.
- Music background.
We are not looking for
- Freelance/PT designers (this is a full time Mon - Fri position)
- Web designers, developers or programmers (this is a Graphic Design role)
About Tom Lee Music
Tom Lee Music is a musical instrument retailer and music academy who has been bringing music making to the community since 1969. We have retail 8 locations in BC Vancouver Lower Mainland and Vancouver Island. View us online at http://www.tomleemusic.ca
You MUST reply to this ad with your resume, salary expectation and a link to your online design portfolio (preferred) or a PDF portfolio (5MB or less).
Apply for this position online https://www.tomleemusic.ca/jobs/tlm-gd-1903/
or reply to this post (include reference #TLM-GD)
Job Type: Full-time