The candidate will work in the assembly areas on all types of fiber optic assemblies and subassemblies used in the production of Reflex products. The position requires meticulous attention to detail and quality in several key assembly areas. Areas of assembly will include fiber optic subassembly, epoxy and glob-top dispensing, manual and automatic wire bonding, automated and mechanical assembly, etc. You are required to work in a clean room environment with appropriate protective garments.
RESPONSABILITIES & TASKS
- Performs a number of very complex repetitive sequences of operations and requires dexterity, a high degree of concentration and some skills for very delicate components.
- Works using key cards, written procedures, manuals, drawings and other verbal and written instructions.
- Assembly using automated equipment: Wire bonding, die placement, adhesive and filler dispensing, etc.
- Visual inspection of products using microscope to company specifications.
REQUIREMENTS & EXPERIENCE
- Candidates must be energetic, proactive and be a team player that can take ownership of their tasks
- A high degree of concentration and close visual attention for sustained periods as well as very close attention to details.
- Experience on wire bonding equipment (Hesse Knipps Bondjet preferred)
- Experience on automated dispensing equipment (Speedline preferred)
- Experience on placement equipment (BESI-Datacon preferred)
- Two (2) years of experience in an assembly shop
- One (1) year of previous experience in some variety of operations in microcircuit manufacturing and assembly
- Communicate in English & French (spoken and written)
- Microsoft Office skills (Word/Excel/Outlook)
- Secondary education or better
- Experience in an optical assembly or optical test laboratory
- Knowledge of micro-electronics Hybrid (chip & wire assembly, ceramics, etc.
Type d'emploi : Temps Plein
- assemblage micro electronique: 1 an (Souhaité)