Marquis is currently seeking for an HR Advisor Manufacturing at the Toronto site.
Responsibilities of the HR Advisor Manufacturing:
· Identify recruitment priorities and undertake recruitment, selection and hiring activities;
· Organize all new employee pre-hire tasks and communication;
· Expand maintain online and other recruitment networks, sources, funnels to build a talent pipeline;
· Coordinate and oversee Student Internship Program(s) at the High School and University level;
· Act as the point person to provide guidance and prepare all administrative documents and tracking for these programs. Researches and recommends other internship and opportunities in the community;
· Participate in health and safety initiatives;
· Update and maintain records and JHSC minutes, inspection reports, SDS project, Training matrix etc.;
· Participate in, and act as the Secretary and worker member for the JHSC; prepare agendas, document and distribute minutes and supporting documents and act as the steward of this information;
· Preparation and coordination of all required safety training and orientations;
· Administer employee communication and recognition programs;
· Develop a standardized approach to employee engagement and social activities and company functions;
· Assist with the development, implementation and analysis of programs that will drive increased employee satisfaction and commitment levels;
· Coordinate all HR internal and external ‘marketing’, social networking, corporate website/employer branding;
· Provide reporting and analysis to support key initiatives;
· Provide general information to employees related to all HR programs/services : participate in new hire onboarding and orientation;
· Prepare contracts, letters, announcements, and maintain employee files (digital and paper) and ensure data accuracy in various systems.
Required skills of the HR Advisor Manufacturing:
· 3+ years’ experience in HR with an emphasis on recruitment and health and safety;
· Experience in HR in a manufacturing setting required;
· Health & Safety certification a strong asset;
· Post-secondary degree or diploma in HR or related field; CHRP completed or in progress;
· Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of related legislation (ESA, OHS Act, etc...);
· Tech savvy, proficient in the use of HRIS/ERPs/databases and all MS Office products.
If this is the kind of HR role you’ve been looking for, we’d love to hear from you!
Apply now by email!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for interview consideration will be contacted. Marquis encourages applications from all qualified candidates and is committed to providing accessible employment practices that comply with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment and selection process, please notify Human Resources.
Type d'emploi : Temps Plein, Permanent
- 8 Heures
- Du Lundi au Vendredi
- Quart de jour
- Repos la Fin de Semaine
- ressources humaines: 1 an (Souhaité)