Make A Difference, Have Fun and Be Your Best Self
Join Alberta’s only Certified Great Place to Work™ Quick Service Restaurants Operator.
Hi-Flyer Food Canada, Inc is proudly recognized as one of the 2021 Best Workplaces in Canada list.
- 2021 Best Workplaces™ in Canada – 1000+ employees
- 2021 Best Workplaces™ for Women
- 2021 Best Workplaces™ in Retail and Hospitality
- 2021 Best Workplaces™ for Inclusion
- 2021 Best Workplaces™ for Mental Wellness
- 2021 Best Workplaces™ in Alberta
- 2021 Best Workplaces™ for Giving Back
- 2021 Best Workplaces™ for Today's Youth
Hi-Flyer Food Canada Inc, KFC and Taco Bell operator in Alberta and Manitoba, is engaged in delivering finger-licking good comfort food that is familiar to Canadians. The company's existence is aptly stated by its mission "To provide smiles in our community through teamwork, pride, and passion." We pride ourselves in providing our employees a sense of belongingness or a second home where their contributions are recognized, enhanced capabilities, and opportunities for advancement are defined.
At KFC, we feed the world. But we do more than fill people up. We fulfill their life. Our meals matter, and when we serve them with smiles, we make our customer’s day. So our jobs are more than a paycheck – they’re about being independent, having fun, and making new friends.
If you’re looking to be a manager of your own business but don’t know how to get started, check out our Assistant Restaurant Manager position. As an Assistant Restaurant Manager, you are second in command of a successful business. Working with your Restaurant General Manager, you grow the business by making every customer feel special. And when you do, you get rewarded in a big way.
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go.
What are we looking for:
- A natural leader, you want to be co-captain because you can help bring together a winning team. You’re all about creating a great place to work for the team.
- You want to make your customer’s day, and it shows in the way you are maniacal about serving great-tasting chicken with a great big smile.
- We have a GREAT culture and look for GREAT people to add to our family. You know who you are --honest, energetic, motivational, and fun.
- You set high standards for yourself and for the team.
- You’re up for a challenge. You love the excitement of the restaurant business and know every day is different.
- Have a true desire to learn and grow.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 1-2 years as a Manager in the restaurant industry.
- Proven leadership and exceptional customer service skills.
- An entrepreneurial spirit.
At KFC, what you do matters! So if you want to be part of a winning team, find out now why Life Tastes Better with KFC. Apply today!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $21.15-$23.08 per hour
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Discounted or free food
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
In the midst of the current COVID-19 pandemic, we’re taking the necessary precautions to keep our team members safe while continuing to serve our communities with delicious food.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Camrose, AB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Are you legally authorized to work in CANADA?
- Restaurant management: 2 years (preferred)