Major Drilling, one of the world's largest drilling service companies (primarily serving the mining industry) is seeking Surface Diamond Drillers & Assistants for projects across Canada in 2019.
Major offers competitive wages & benefits!
The position is very physically demanding; requiring applicants to work long hours, and perform manual labour. Must be able to work in the field and be away from home for extended periods of time.
What we offer:
- Competitive wages + bonus
- Group benefits
- RRSP program
- Travel opportunities
- Safety & Training
- Safety conscious
- Previous Diamond Drilling experience
- Valid Standard First Aid Certificate (mandatory)
- Valid Driver's License
- Clear Driver's Abstract
- Mechanically inclined
- Physically Fit
- Capable of Heavy Lifting & Repetitive Tasks
- Able to long hours & shift work for extended periods
- Able to pass a Drug/Alcohol Screen & Fit for Duty test
Please send your resume and tickets for consideration.
Due to the high volume of resumes we receive, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Fly-In/Fly-Out