Gotcare is a home care platform that empowers Canadians to select their care worker and determine the care schedule. We’ll take the work out of finding local care opportunities.
By registering with Gotcare we will alert you when a family or agency has need of your services, typically within five minutes of where you live.
- Working with Agency $23 per hour
- Working with family directly $25-28* per hour
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
- " I have only been with Gotcare for about a month but it is so refreshing to be employed by a company who allows me to be me. I feel that they trust in my ability to do my job to the best standards and my clients feel freedom to make their own times and choices."
- "Having been working in health care for many years you get to see a lot. Since I have been on board with Gotcare I am beyond impressed. The staff are always helpful, supportive and professional. Wonderful company and proud to be a part of their team. : )
- More reviews: https://ca.indeed.com/cmp/Gotcare/reviews
Candidates may be required to complete the following tasks:
- Feeding, dressing, bathing, transferring, incontinence care, medication reminders, meal preparation, providing transportation, light housekeeping, companionship
WHAT OTHER COMPANIES CALL THIS ROLE
- Personal Support Worker - PSW; Health Care Aide - HCA; Developmental Support Worker - DSW; Community Support Worker - CSW; Nursing Assistant - NA; Registered Nurse - RN; Caregiver (Informal)
* Recommended range
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $23.00-$28.00 per hour
All Care Workers are able to interview prospective clients to evaluate any perceived risk the client poses to them or they pose to their client. https://gotcare.ca/covid/
- providing care: 1 year (preferred)
- Personal Support Worker (PSW) Certificate (or equivalent) (preferred)