Do you have the confidence to imagine the impact you can have as a STORE MANAGER (Carrefour Laval) at PSYCHO BUNNY?
WHO ARE WE?
Psycho Bunny is a rapidly growing menswear brand looking for talented and passionate individuals seeking a new challenge and who are open to a unique opportunity. Psycho Bunny is filled with people who exude a self-confidence reflective of our Brand Vision.
Our culture of achievement is forged by highly motivated individuals who successfully navigate our fast-paced retail brand and put the customer experience first and foremost. We are passionate about connecting with customers and cultivating personalized relationships by remaining perceptive to their wants and needs and utilizing product knowledge to ensure customer satisfaction.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
Reporting to the District Store Manager, the Store Manager, strategically manages and promotes sales culture within a Retail environment to achieve or exceed sales, KPIs, and profitability goals through short- and long-term planning and expense control. They guarantee consistently high customer experience within the Store per Psycho Bunny’s core values and service standards.
HOW WILL YOU DO IT?
Leadership and People Management
- You will create and foster a respectful and inclusive team environment and culture by welcoming and celebrating differences to ensure a supportive and engaging experience for team members and guests.
- Establish a vision for the store based on key metrics and initiatives and cascade to all team members.
- Build a strong and diverse team that includes team members with various experiences, backgrounds, and skillsets to drive store operations.
- Manage the store’s hiring process, including recruitment, selection, and onboarding, ensuring a focus on IDEB (inclusion, diversity, equity, and belonging) and other Psycho Bunny priorities.
- Support ongoing learning and development of all store team members consistently and equitably by providing direct feedback, coaching, mentoring, and career path guidance, and addressing performance concerns.
- Engage in career discussions to support and reinforce team understanding of how working at Psycho Bunny will contribute to career and personal growth.
- Provide team member recognition, gap assessment, and overall performance documentation to support and reinforce your team's career and personal growth.
- Plan and prepare team member schedules according to labour requirements, availability, and budget considerations.
- Address all employee relations issues, including knowing when to partner with Human Resources (HR) team to take appropriate action.
Working With Others
- Establish supportive and productive relationships with all team members, focusing on personal and professional development.
- Collaborate with in-store team members to ensure optimal guest experience that values guests’ time and support store operations. to achieve goals.
- Assist with all other duties as required by the store manager.
- Work collaboratively with all other Psycho Bunny team members to achieve goals.
- Support team members (e.g., leading by example or coaching) to ensure a great guest experience, including assessing guest needs, providing technical product education, and supporting in-store transactions and omnichannel programs (e.g., buy online pick up in store, phone sales, and ship from store options).
- Move dynamically on the floor to assess and fulfill the needs of the business, team, and guests.
- Address emergent issues, including guest escalations and emergency requests.
- Build a delighted and loyal customer base through engagement, conversion and capturing customer phone and e-mail.
- Analyze customer profiles, buying trends, and competitive information to impact and drive business.
- Manage whole store profit and loss (P&L) in accordance with goals (sales, budget, etc.).
- Plan and execute high-level quarterly and annual planning for store with respect to strategy, and budget.
- Responsible for assisting with the recruitment, training, development and succession of high-performing, results-driven Team Members.
- Plan floor coverage and make decisions to maintain efficiency and effectiveness of floor operations.
- Understand and adhere to people safety policies and procedures to maintain a safe work environment.
- Perform work in accordance with applicable policies, procedures, and laws or regulations.
- Responsible for understanding and maintaining own level of Product Knowledge and directly responsible for Store(s) Team Member’s level of Product Knowledge and the ability to communicate it to customers.
- Accountable for payroll control and service-driven scheduling to maintain a highly profitable location while maintaining the highest service levels to customers.
- Manage and monitor Loss Prevention.
- Manage and achieve or exceed all Inventory and Shrink goals; oversee and manage Physical Inventory.
- Directly responsible for execution and processing of merchandise, both incoming and outgoing (Transfers).
- Manage and communicate merchandise opportunities to the store manager.
- Ensure execution and maintenance of all Visual Directives and guarantee the visual presentation of the Store always meets or exceeds Psycho Bunny’s standards.
- Accountable for controllable budget; labor hours; annual sales plan target
- Leadership role directly responsible for all store employees (may delegate some aspects of management)
Health and Safety
- Execute all requirements concerning applicable Health and Safety Standards & Covid-19 to maintain a safe and compliant working atmosphere for all Store Team Members & customers.
WHO YOU ARE
This is what you’ve accomplished
- We require a minimum of 5 years of retail store management experience.
This is what you’ll contribute to the team
- You must be able to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- You have strong communication skills and the ability to foster a customer-focused selling culture.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
You get to bring our mission to life! Psycho Bunny is a playground for self-expression, reinventing classic styles for those who saturate the world with personality. We encourage spaces where you can be true to who you are with genuine confidence!
You have an entire team in your corner, ensuring that you are seen, heard, respected and, treated like you want to be treated. That includes access to our employee benefits such as:
- Group RRSP/DPSP plan which includes a very generous match from Psycho Bunny!
- An Employee /Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
- Two (2) weeks of vacation
- Last but not least, let us not forget the swag you can get with your employee discount & clothing allotment!
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $80,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Laval, QC H7T 1C7: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Luxury Apparel Retail Management: 4 years (required)
- English (required)
- French (preferred)