Auger/ Equipment Operator
Full Time – Seasonal
· Auger holes using truck mounted digging units.
· Operate skid steer track loaders.
· Haul floats and equipment.
· Performing general physical activities.
· Operate large trucks and equipment and the ability to perform basic preventative maintenance on equipment.
· Knowledge of log books (hours of service regulations) is required.
· Valid drivers licence class 3 with air brake endorsement minimum (class 1E an asset).
· Installation crews work outdoors in various environments. Our crews install residential fence, work on large commercial/industrial projects, as well as highway guide rail.
· We offer the opportunity to travel the Province as we provide services to our customers throughout the Maritimes.
· Our crews take advantage of the daylight during the construction season, which offers an opportunity to work long hours.
· Travel time, meals and motels are fully paid.
· We offer wages above industry average; Medical and Long-Term Disability insurance are also available to all of our employees.
· Personal safety equipment is fully paid. Boot allowance is included. Safety training is fully paid.
We thank all applicants who reply. We will only respond to those selected for an interview.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Care
- Disability Insurance
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- Vision Care