This position is responsible for helping to drive sales, increase brand awareness and educate customers and staff in Di Morelli’s Wholesale Accounts. As an educator and outside sales you must be able to establish a quick rapport with a wide variety of people and explain and communicate in a style that is likable, relatable, and persuasive.
After 20 years of treating problem and aging skin in his clinic, Dr. Morrell realized the need for an effective and simple-to-use skin care line that can help anyone achieve and maintain healthy skin at home. In 2008, he launched Di Morelli Skin Care with the goal of offering highly-potent medical grade skin care products by harnessing the power of nature and science in order to produce real, visible and measurable results
- Provide product knowledge training and become confident speaking to the brand using brand language. Frequent review to establish excellent product knowledge.
- Cold-call potential accounts and sign them up to carry our skin care products in their stores
- Initiate conversation with customers in a retail environment to promote brand and distribute samples to drive sales.
- Increase sales to reach monthly and quarterly sales goals
- Manage sales incentive programs.
- Attend in store events and trade shows with our skin care demonstrator to increase sales
- Merchandising Support - visit accounts to ensure signage/brochures are up to date. Relay feedback to the marketing team. Track feedback in Wholesale Account Visits Binder
- If time allows during event, check in with the manager to see how things are going and provide feedback to members of Sales and Marketing Team
- Provide skin consultations and recommend products to address the customer’s concerns
- Answer customer phone calls and emails
- Attend and participate in team meetings.
- Recommend products to customers
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE MUST HAVE
- A strong proven sales background with a passion for sales. Expansion and growth is your goal!
- Excellent education, communication and customer service skills are a part of who you are
- Energetic, enthusiastic, motivated, and a total team player
- Enthusiastically open, develop and manage new accounts and maintain customer relationships and support customer growth
- Experience in strategic sales growth
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Skin care knowledge: an aesthetician with minimum 3 years of experience
- Prior experience as an educator/trainer or sales in the skin care industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Multitasking capabilities
- Customer service and resolution skills
- Pharmaceutical and Spa experience is an asset but not essential
- Valid current driver's license is mandatory
Part time with the possibility of full time
Please send your resume with a cover letter that explains why you are the right candidate for this position!
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- skin care : 3 years (Preferred)