Founded in 1995, Assante Wealth Management is a wholly owned subsidiary of CI Financial and one of Canada’s largest wealth management firms. Our 750 professional advisors, located in communities throughout the country, oversee approximately $39 billion in assets for more than 300,000 clients. Assante Wealth Management's services include investment management, retirement planning, tax planning, insurance and estate planning.
Transition Services Coordinator
Toronto, ON (M5J 0A3)
Contract (6 Months)
We are currently seeking a Transition Services Coordinator to join our Dealer Operations team. In this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing support to the transition team by assisting in the development, implementation and maintenance of processes. They facilitate the transition of advisors between dealers and the transition of advisors joining the company.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Document policies and procedures for the various types of Transitions
- Support from inception to completion of New Advisor
- Identify and document red flags that may affect the progress of a transition
- Provide input on special projects to build the framework of the Transition Services department
- Introduction and acquiring working knowledge of departments as they pertain to Transitions:
Reconciliation and Settlements
Mutual Fund Processing
RPM System Support
- Keep on top of all paperwork relating to the movement between current dealership and Assante
- Communicate with Supervisor as it relates to issues
- Handle emails from representatives and assistants
- Attend bi-weekly department meetings
- Maintain records of all dealings with representatives
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Experience in administrative support and data entry
- Customer service background, an asset
- IFIC Operations or CSC beneficial, but not mandatory
- Knowledge of the industry an asset
- Proficient PC skills: Word (Mail Merge), Excel (Work Book & Formulas)
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to accommodate changing situations
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
Our dedication to the Employee Experience at CI is aimed at supporting, empowering and inspiring our talented team through:
- Recognition & Compensation
- Training & Development
- Health & Well-being
- Communication & Feedback
If you are a passionate, committed and dynamic individual, please submit your resume in confidence by clicking “Apply”.
Only qualified candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
CI Financial Corp. and all of our affiliates (“CI”) are committed to fair and accessible employment practices and we are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodations in order to apply for any job opportunities, or require this posting in an additional format, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 416-681-4747. If you are contacted by CI regarding a job opportunity or testing and require accommodation in any stage of the recruitment process, please use the above contact information. We will work with all applicants to determine appropriate accommodation for individual accessibility needs.