We are seeking warehouse workers to start immediately in Guelph, ON area. Applicants should be highly organized, energetic individual and looking to work long term.
- Material Handling
- Warehouse work
- Heavy lifting up to 50 lbs to 80 lbs
- Manufacturing / Production
- Good verbal, written and visual communications skills with great interpersonal and customer service skills, with an innate positive attitude that is both personable and professional to work with.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to efficiently multitask, with an aptitude to understand complexities in order to set priorities and manage workload accordingly by demonstrating superior prioritization and time management skills.
- Analytical problem solver with an ability to think quickly and perform problem-solving tasks, even within changing conditions.
- Willingness and ability to learn and perform duties within/outside of job description as required to accomplish the company’s goals.
- A team player who firmly believes in the strengths of shareable
- Morning (Starts 6:00 AM - 7:00 AM)
How to Apply:
If you are interested, please submit your resume to start immediate work.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Permanent
Salary: $15.00 per hour
- warehouse worker: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health and Safety (Preferred)