Junior engineering technician (Method and production)
What we offer to our team members:
- Pleasant work environment and family-oriented teamwork with common goals
- Growing company with interesting career opportunities
- Group insurance program
- Leader in its sector in the lighting industry
- Opportunity to participate in the implementation of a new ERP
- Review and ensure the accuracy of all product documentation, including industrial designs, material warrants (BOMs), data sheets, product options and more.
- Validate that all parts of the BOM are compatible, comply with the standards and are suitable for the options.
- Implementation of BOMs for compatibility in the new Microsoft Dynamics ERP system
- Perform the practical simulation for putting new products into production (pre-production).
- Validate manufacturing feasibility at all stages of the production chain.
- Collaborate with factory teams and engineering to resolve identified issues. Correct the documentation in collaboration with engineering.
- Maintain information about the products in the computer system at all times.
- Document corrective and preventive actions for documentation and product changes.
- Mechanical engineering technique
- Mastery of SolidWorks software (Intermediate to Advance: Assembly, Part Drawings and 2D)
- Experience 1 to 2 years in a similar position
- Essential Bilingualism (French and English)
- Very good communication skills - Spoken and written
- Good manual dexterity for assembly
- Autonomous and sense of precision
- Ability to solve compatibility problems between design and manufacturing
- Leadership and team spirit
- Knowledge with the commercial lighting industry
- Knowledge of CSA - UL standards
- Experience on production line