Hot job opening, fresh out of the Oven!
We are happy that you are interested in joining the Domino’s team!
Customer Service Representatives (CSR) are primarily responsible for providing exceptional customer service, making great Domino’s Pizza products and maintaining cleanliness of the store. CSR’s at Domino’s work in a team environment and they are expected to be positive and productive team players. Every CSR plays a part in helping the store achieve its goals for customer service, sales growth, operational reviews and cost management, therefore, their attention to these targets is paramount.
The responsibilities are guided by the Domino’s Pizza of Canada’s policies and procedures.
Other responsibilities may include being a shift leader. Shift leaders are responsible for completing all shift tasks as laid out in the policies, manage other team members, balance finances and inventory and train team members. Shift leaders may be required to attend workshops to further develop their skills.
CSR’s are required to attend to their scheduled shifts on-time, in complete uniform and with positive attitudes.
Domino's is an equal opportunity employer.
- Motivated and driven by success and accomplishments
- Thrives under challenging/stressful situations
- Charismatic and high energy personality
- Access to a vehicle preferred
- Strong customer service skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00-$16.50 per hour
- Discounted or free food
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Common surfaces sanitized regularly
- Strict employee sick policy
- Employees required to wear masks
- Curbside pickup available
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Lethbridge, AB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Food service: 1 year (preferred)