This position is responsible for the Retailer/Customer order management process of Weber-Stephen Canada reporting to the Retailer Services Manager or his/her designate and is located in our Vaughan ON corporate offices. The incumbent is responsible to foster customer relationships while providing best in class customer service experiences to our Retail partners. The Retailer Services Associate must be able to interface with the Logistics, Sales & Marketing, and Finance departments as well as perform other duties as assigned by the department manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be an expert in: managing customer data, order creation, manage customer specific logistics requirements and maintain a proper process flow in the Order to Cash Cycle
- Highly proficient in SAP order management module (SD)
- Responsible for on time and efficient processing of all customer orders and claims management
- Manage all incoming EDI orders and PO changes
- Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about product, pricing and availability
- Responsible to provide support to our retail customer with parts research utilizing weber.com schematics
- Process orders in a fast-paced environment
- Respond to dedicated customer service calls
- Effectively manage difficult or complex issues and escalate any customer complaints/disputes to the discipline manager
- Collaborate internally with Sales, Marketing, Logistics and Finance to meet customer’s needs
- Meet or exceed key performance indicators measuring productivity as defined by management
- Ability to handle responsibilities effectively and interface with internal and external customers
- A High School diploma or equivalent, plus 2-5years’ experience of data entry and customer interface in a fast -paced customer service environment
- Advanced SAP -Sales and Distribution (SD) Module
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Bilingual English/French a must
- Ability to work as a team with all members of the cell, as well as able to work independently
If you have the desire to work for a company that is recognized for exceptional quality products and high customer satisfaction, then employment with Weber-Stephen Canada may be right for you.
Thank you in advance for your interest. Weber-Stephen Canada is an equal opportunity employer. Only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Care
- Extended Health Care
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Weber-Stephen Canada Co. has physical distancing measures and protocols in place to ensure the health and safety of our staff against the spread of COVID-19.
- SAP SD: 1 year (Required)
- Order Management: 1 year (Required)