PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) To provide administrative support to the project managers.
- Deal directly with clients either by telephone, electronically.
- Respond promptly to clients’ inquiries.
- Co-ordinate the handling of difficult and/or unusual situations.
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the project managers .
- Obtain; verify and process clients’ PO’s.
- Open service Calls in SAP.
- Handle change orders.
- Resolve billing complaints.
- Prepare invoicing information within 48 hours upon completion of jobs.
- Ensure that all job-related documentation is saved in SAP.
- Communicate and coordinate with other internal departments.
- Maintain master spreadsheet of completed invoicing on a monthly basis.
- Schedule training sessions.
- Entry of time sheet
- Process, complete and submit application for Personnel Security Screening for new employees.
- Maintain a master spreadsheet summarizing the security clearance status of all employees.
- Ensure renewal of security clearances get processed on time.
- Ensure all Technicians are security cleared to the Level in compliance with Clients’ security requirements.
- Apply, process and update security Building Passes required by Technicians to enter Clients’ buildings to perform works.
- Ensure Security Screening Certificates are properly signed and filed.
- Ensure the confidentiality and security of all security documents.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
The incumbent must possess knowledge in the following areas:
- knowledge of office administration procedures
- knowledge of project management procedures
- knowledge of cabling products, industry standards and health and safety requirements
- working knowledge of SAP.
- ability to maintain a high level of accuracy
- confidentiality concerning financial and employee files
- resourceful in various business requirements
The incumbent must demonstrate the following skills:
- excellent interpersonal skills
- effective verbal and listening communications skills. Bilingual preferable.
- attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- effective written communications skills
- computer skills including the ability to operate computerized accounting, spreadsheet and wordprocessing programs, and e-mail at a highly proficient level
The incumbent must maintain strict confidentiality in performing the duties of the Service Department. The incumbent must also demonstrate the following personal attributes:
- be flexible
- demonstrate sound work ethics
- communicate effectively
- demonstrate diplomacy in all instances
Job Type: Full-time
- ANGLAIS (Preferred)
- FRANCAIS (Preferred)