SkyRise Prefab (www.skyriseprefab.com) is a leading provider of revolutionary structural steel building solutions, and high-end architecturally prefinished exterior wall panel systems. A subsidiary of the German head-quartered Sto Group of companies (www.sto.com), SkyRise designs, manufactures and installs Cold Formed Steel structural walls and innovative exterior StoPanel™ (www.stopanel.com) wall systems. Our vision is to provide our clients with this game changing construction solution, which delivers innovative products, leading edge technology, architectural versatility, and unmatched productivity and profitably gains.
We are seeking an experienced and results-driven HR Business Partner to partner with our management team to align our HR initiatives and functions with business objectives and needs.
Overall scope for the HR Business Partner will include the development, planning and execution of strategic HR initiatives, support alignment of human capital to business objectives, lead recruitment of manufacturing and management talent, support employee performance and development, compensation and benefit administration, employee onboarding programs and employee relations.
The ideal candidate for this role should have a good understanding of business functions, excellent communication, and interpersonal and organizational skills. They should be driven to improve HR practices, enhance relations of internal teams, contribute to attaining the business goals, promote adherence to policies, and attract talent to strengthen the organization. Integrity, confidentiality, and strong attention to detail are crucial for this role.
· Develop and implement HR strategies, policies, and practices.
· Develop and lead talent management initiatives, including but not limited to, full cycle recruitment, employee development and succession planning.
· Review, develop and administer market competitive compensation and health and pension benefit programs.
· Develop and execute of employee relation’s initiatives to support a high performance organization.
· Develop and lead employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
Skills and Qualifications
· University degree/College Diploma in Business and/or Human Resources.
· Minimum of three (3) years of experience as a Human Resource Generalist.
· C.H.R.P. designation or working towards an asset.
· Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and/or services ordering
· Strong knowledge of software Microsoft Office products including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
· Able to maintain filing systems and databases.
· Knowledge of provincial employment regulations.
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Meticulous records maintenance skills.
· Superior telephone manners and strong interpersonal skills.
· Strong written and verbal skills to communicate with all levels of the organization
· Strong customer service orientation.
· High level of integrity and confidentiality.
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Vacation & paid time off
- Flexible working hours
- Dental care
- Casual dress
- On-site parking
Application Deadline: 2020-06-30
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
The health and safety of our employees remain our top priority during this pandemic. We continue to exercise social distancing, additional facility cleaning and sanitizing, hand sanitizer through out our locations and encourage frequent hand washing.
- Human Resources Generalist: 3 years (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19