What does work look like to you? For us, it’s working in a fast, collaborative environment where everyone contributes. We are tasked with imaging and creating the “what’s next” and for that we need creative people who are excited to dig in.
We are building a brand-new team for an established US based tech company right here in Vancouver and we need your talent. Does being employee number 3 excite or terrify you? If being team player that can tackle anything in a fast paced environment excites you, then we should talk.
As a Producer at Tafi, you’ll be part of a team that has two decades of leadership in the graphic arts, 3D modeling and animation, and AR/VR markets - pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in 3D art and avatar content creation. We operate a leading global content marketplace for 3D artists and one of the world’s most fun and versatile avatar engines. Whether it’s working directly with consumers, entertainment studios or leading digital platforms, we push ourselves to find, develop and refine the experiences and tools that are changing how people identify with and explore a world of mixed realities.
In this position, you’ll take point on all art based initiatives, insuring our art pipeline is running efficiently and project assets are being delivered in a timely manner. You will work closely with art leads and senior leadership, acting as a bridge between the teams to understand the full project life cycle and deliverables. In working closely with our COO and Chief of Staff, you’ll make sure projects are on time, within the resource limits set and maintain the overall vision of the product. Tafi is in a period of growth which will require this person to be nimble and handle a number of different project priorities with a variety of delivery schedules.
People who tend to excel most in this position typically have:
- 3 to 5+ years of experience in game development and production
- Understanding of the game 2D and 3D art production process and development cycle
- Strong time management skills with a proven ability to focus on priorities, juggle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to understand and negotiate critical art requests versus displacement of scheduled work
- Experience with project management tools like Monday.com and the ability to communicate and reporting progress, risk, and dependencies
- Ability to manage across multiple tasks and projects, switching focus and priorities to respond to business needs.
- Strong time management, communications and written skills.
Exemplary candidates should have:
- Experience making and shipping a commercial game or like software development project
- Experience managing across multiple departments
- Understanding of various production methodologies
But one of the biggest things we thrive on is passion and ability for the unexpected. If you think you have something we should be looking for, show us the portfolio and work that makes us see it.
Our team is waiting to see what you can do! Let’s talk.
A few more solid reasons to be a part of our team:
- Quarterly bonus potential
- Health, dental, vision insurance with most or all of premiums paid by the company
- Unlimited paid vacation potential
- Paid monthly gym membership allowance
- Monthly parking / transit allowance
Job Type: Full-time