SysGen Solutions Group
IT SUPPORT TECHNICIAN
SysGen Solutions Group is a client-focused IT consulting organization. We are committed to providing unmatched customer service, comprehensive network support, and innovative solutions. Defined by our personal and focused approach to client services, SysGen understands the vital role technology plays in our client’s business, and we’re dedicated to ensuring optimum network performance.
Tired of your helpdesk job being invisible to those you assist? Are you looking to start building your career beyond the helpdesk? Join our fast-growing team of mobile technicians and start getting the experience and education you need to build a great technology career.
- Provide trouble shooting assistance to resolve issues
- Remote support for remote employees
- Provide support with deployment / repair & replacement services on desktops, laptops, printers and mobile devices
- Desktop set up, moving equipment, trouble shooting and creating network accounts
- User support with all technical equipment
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Ability to provide a great customer service experience in person and on the phone
- Ability to support Windows 7 – 10 operating systems
- Ability to support Microsoft Office Applications including Office 365
- Effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Technical knowledge in Network and Server topics
- Basic technical training (CompTIA or Equivalent)
- Valid drivers license and vehicle
- Minimum 3 years Help Desk Experience
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and, participating in vendor events.
- Participate in “continuing education” initiatives targeted at IT industry management.
SysGen Staff Practices
SysGen staff can operate on their own with minimal supervision. SysGen staff can collaborate with other members of the team to discuss concepts using a broad range of skills and experience to deliver the best possible solutions for SysGen clients. Each member strives to the highest possible standards and expectations.
Job Type: Full-time
- IT Support: 3 years (Required)
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (Required)
- Red Deer, AB (Required)
- english (Required)