Our client is a leading International business law firm known for their practical, strategic approach to legal and business problems. Consistently ranked as one of Canada’s leading business law firms, our client offers the successful candidate the benefit of working with more than 400 of the best legal minds in the country and the opportunity to develop your skills in this challenging area.
Our client is now seeking an exceptional junior level litigation associate to join their current complement of esteemed professionals.
Qualifications and Attributes:
- 1-5 years of litigation experience from a reputable Canadian law firm.
- Above average academics/transcripts
- Consistent employment history
- Team player
- Exemplified commitment to private practice
- Canadian qualified
Our client is offering the following:
- Competitive base salary
- Lucrative bonus structure
- Excellent family benefits, including additional health and wellness perks
- Additional educational incentives
- Quality work on large files
- Opportunity for future partnership
We guarantee discretion and confidentiality.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- legal: 1 year (Preferred)