Do you want to make a big impact on a fast-growing IT organization? Do you want to be part of a team that truly supports employee growth and development? Are you someone with strong organization, time management, and communication skills? Then, we want you!
We’re searching for someone who enjoys interacting with customers and is determined to deliver fast, accurate solutions to our clients. This role has customer-facing responsibilities, and our ideal hire needs to be experienced in the support and delivery of technical systems and solutions while providing a 5-star customer service focused experience. Moreover, this Systems Administrator role will have elevated access within client environments, therefore, the added responsibility of ensuring the security and confidentiality of our client’s businesses is a priority.
Life at ProServeIT is fast paced, performance-driven, rewarding, and fun! We value and support our team members' career growth and ongoing professional development. And we recognize their achievements and outstanding results on a regular basis. We work hard and play hard. "People Matter. Be like gumby. Do it right." These are the three values we follow every day. These truly represent who we are and what we care about.
Excited? Read on and apply! Looking forward to hearing from you.
This is a full-time position providing Level 2 Technical Support to our customers both remotely and onsite in the Greater Toronto Area.
A typical day includes:
- Being the voice of ProServeIT to our customers! This means being the one who solves their technical problems or connects them to a more senior resource when required. To do this effectively, you will need to be proficient in building relationships with clients.
- Managing the flow of requests from multiple intake channels: telephone, email, and IM.
- Assisting junior members of the tech team (Ticket escalations and Mentoring)
- Being responsible for ensuring all tickets are properly documented and tracked for future reference and that our clients are kept up to date. You will need to use your strong written and verbal communication skills!
- Since we provide 24/7 support to customers, each member of the Managed Services team rotates through the weekend on-call list, as well as, being required to work off-hours and/or overnight as required by business needs.
We would love it if you:
- You possess superior communication and interpersonal skills.
- You are proficient in verbal and written English.
- You demonstrate previous experience in a customer service focused environment (i.e call centre, sales, retail). · You are confident, articulate, and at ease with Canadian business culture.
- You have experience solving problems and using troubleshooting methodologies.
- You possess a basic understanding of networking concepts, systems, and services, EG ISP services, routers, firewalls, switches, TCP/IP.
- You have a real passion for helping people and solving problems.
- You can work after-hours, weekend and shift work when necessary.
- Have experience with queue management, Kaseya, Azure or Office 365.
- Are Bilingual (English/French).
- Possess Microsoft Certifications – MCTS/MCSE and/or certificates in Windows 7,8,10, Active Directory, 2008 Server Administration.
- Can show either 5+ years’ experience in an IT support role or have post-secondary education in a recognized IT program.
- Have 3+ years’ experience working with Active Directory, Server 2008+, SQL, Microsoft Exchange, Azure, AWS, Apple OSX.
- Have experience working with VMware, Hyper-V.
What we are looking for- Core Skills
- Customer service
- Organization and time-management
- Attention to detail
- Technical Problem-solving
- Ability to work autonomously
- Excellent communication
- Active Directory
- Server 2008+
- Microsoft Exchange
- Active Directory
- Ticketing/Queue management.
- Office 365
- Registrars and External DNS
- Microsoft Teams
- MFA Setup and troubleshooting
- Network support of switches and firewalls
- VPN setup and troubleshooting
- Certificate Creation/Renewals
- Troubleshooting Windows Server 2012, 2016, 2019, 2022
- NTFS File permissions
- Desktop troubleshooting and setup of Windows 10, Windows 11
- Mac OS
- Connectwise Manage
- Connectwise Automate
Diversity, Inclusion and Accessibility
ProServeIT values diversity of thought and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where all people feel supported, connected, and belonging at work. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or age. Please let us know if you require any accommodations or support during the recruitment process.