The Financial Analyst will be responsible for performing accounting duties to support the objectives of the Accounting Department. The incumbent will possess the ability to evaluate, prioritize, and analyze tasks to ensure their timely and accurate completion. They will exemplify Positive Core Values when dealing with internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage the complete billing/invoicing process.
- Investigate and analyze client projects and programs to ensure accurate and complete invoicing.
- Manage invoicing through creation of the billing sheet, the invoice, and tracking client PO spend.
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and any other related invoice issues.
- Prepare invoice summaries and monthly reporting for clients.
- Ensure invoices are billed in a timely manner.
- Prepare and post monthly reconciling entries – prepaid expenses, deferred revenue.
- Prepare and post monthly entries for depreciation.
- Prepare account reconciliations and variance analysis as required.
- Assist Accounting department with various month/year end requirements.
- Back up to the AP/AR accounting team members as required.
- An undergraduate degree/diploma in business, accounting, and/or related financial education background.
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written.
- Ability to work independently and part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines and schedules.
- Financial Acumen.
- Proficient in MS Office with a concentration in Excel.
- Experience with Sage 50 Accounting an asset.
Positive Fulfillment Services Ltd. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations for the recruitment/interview process please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant work experience: 1 year (Required)