Bill Gosling Outsourcing provides business solutions to our clients with various types of services including Customer Service, Accounts Receivable Management, Customer Sales, Contact Centre Technology, and Business Process Outsourcing. With over 60 years in the call centre industry, we have the technology and resources to help our clients get their brand where it needs to be and grow their business.
We provide career opportunities in Customer Service & Collections, with various shifts and full time hours in our state-of-the-art call centre. We strive to create a fun, diverse, and engaging workplace which promotes both personal and professional growth.
We are currently hiring for an Adult Education Specialist to add to our company.
Are you a creative and tech savvy individual that is passionate about using technology to create and develop internal training programs for our employees. The ideal candidate should also have a dynamic personality that can lead in-person training programs.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create presentation and training material involving the design, layout and content development for in-person, remote and Computer-Based Training modules.
- Interact positively with members of all seniority across the business to help problem solve and foster our culture in a fast-paced environment where training is a value-added focus.
- Work with Subject Matter Experts, Management and others to create training objectives, material and content.
- Design and maintain training infrastructure including Workday learning Environment, SCORM-based training modules and Sharepoint, and Articulate Suite. Experience with these tools are an asset to candidates
- Learn new knowledge, software and innovate while collaborating with others.
- Creating testing questions and designing systems and/or tools to measure and report on the effectiveness of training.
- Up to 20% of this position can include training team members on a variety of topics including applicable government regulations, Company strategies, systems, policies, procedures, practices, leadership, soft skills, software, train the trainer and more.
- Work with the global training team to help enhance their capabilities, champion best practices and support functional trainers as part of our vision of training as a Center of Excellence.
- Provide feedback on training experiences (i.e. collate and analyze data evaluating our efforts) and feedback on trainee performance (i.e. provide feedback on participants who are excelling, performing and/or struggling)
- Successful candidate should have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in 1 of the following fields:
- Adult education
- Curriculum/ content development
- Multimedia/interactivecontent development
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Knowledge of Workday (Workday Learning experience most desirable)
- Basic understanding of objectives and impacts of ISO 9001 and 27001
- College Diploma, University Degree, or post-secondary courses in education
- Certificate in adult education or equivalent
COMPENSATION: $40,000 - $45,000 / annum
WHY WORK WITH US
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dental Benefits available after an initial waiting period
- Free on-site gym, games room, and private prayer room
- Casual Dress Code
- Amazing work culture where you can learn and grow
WHERE ARE WE
16635 Yonge St., Unit 26 (at Mulock)
CHECK US OUT FOR YOURSELF
Twitter & Instagram: @bgocareers
Facebook & Linked: @BillGoslingOutsourcing
Website – https://www.billgosling.com/careers
Apply now or reach one of our Branch Recruiters at 1-888-372-5708
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent