Hayabusa is a global brand that takes great pride in developing cutting-edge equipment and both technical and casual apparel for the combat industry. Hayabusa’s commitment to quality, innovation, function, and attention to detail is what makes this company stand out as a leader. Our focus is on performance and safety for all combat practitioners.
Hayabusa is a growing, dynamic company and offers a wealth of opportunity for personal growth and development while working with a team of great people. Our success is made possible by the creative, intelligent, and enthusiastic people that bring their best to Hayabusa every day. We offer a great work environment where you can truly make an impact while enjoying a competitive total compensation package.
If you’re looking for tremendous potential and believe in uncompromising honesty, respect, and bringing your passion to the workplace, then we want to hear from you!
Job Description: Hayabusa is currently seeking a full-time eCommerce & Digital Marketing Manager.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Drive all eCommerce merchandising to increase conversions efficiently
- Manage product lifecycles, landing pages, content management and all online channel needs
- Drive consumer acquisition and retention, from strategy and planning to execution; including but not limited to CRO tactics and SEO initiatives.
- Manage the digital marketing funnel, facebook business manager, Google Ads and promotional campaigns
- Report and analyze channel specific analytic KPIs (e.g., traffic, conversion, consumer acquisition costs), to increase eCommerce performance
- Create and optimize remarketing and customer conversion tactics
- Optimize and drive down consumer acquisition costs while increasing the lifetime value
- Manage direct to consumer CRM platform and on-site customer engagement (E-mail, product reviews, rewards program, back in stock notices, etc)
- Enhance the eCommerce experience for our customers and align with Marketing for maximum acquisition, conversion, and retention
- Continuously monitor and implement new eCommerce marketing techniques.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in B2C eCommerce, Digital Marketing. Experience with Shopify
- Experience growing and managing an eCommerce business by executing marketing initiatives, merchandising, and online techniques.
- Exceptional understanding of consumer online behavior/marketing funnel and market analysis.
- Experience in eCommerce marketing systems, tools & platforms, and overall eCommerce environment.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills, with a very strong understanding of web analytics, marketing analytics & ROI.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-growth business environment
- Solid ability to work with others, committed to excellence and values strong accountability
- Education: Business Marketing, or Marketing Communications or Interactive Marketing Communications Degree
- Analytical and quantitative Experience: 2+ years
- Shopify: 2+ years (Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
- Kingston, ON (Required)