We are looking for an Administrative Assistant/Coordinator to provide day to day support to our family office. This role will require attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and the ability to manage multiple projects. The Administrative Assistant will work successfully in a team environment and build effective and collaborative working relationships inside and outside the team.
- Provide general administrative support to the executive management team including calendar & email management; and travel arrangements.
- Perform ad hoc administrative tasks such as preparing reports, maintain physical and electronic filing system, and implementing new procedures.
- Coordinate and/or assist with event planning.
- Other projects/duties as assigned for the overall benefit of the team.
- Draft, review and improve letters and documents of various nature.
Qualifications & Competencies:
- Attention to details and agile judgement.
- Highly resourceful and self starter to manage workload and solve issues.
- Very organized with ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Strong time management with good organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks and show initiative.
- Strong written and oral communication.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office programs is required.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00-$55,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person